Collecting, cleaning, displaying, researching, and appreciating TRIVETS and related go-withs!
● PITCA – Pressing Iron & Trivet Collectors of America is the national organization in the United States for iron & trivet collectors. PITCA has members from the USA plus Australia, Canada, England, France, Germany, Israel, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Russia and Switzerland. Members stay connected through regional meetings, the annual convention, their website, Facebook and a quarterly online newsletter. It’s important for all serious trivet collectors to support our national organization by joining PITCA!
● The aim of the Antique Metalware Society is to increase the knowledge and promote the appreciation of base metal objects of all kinds and historical periods. Based in England, members hail from around the world.
● Pressing Iron & Trivet Collectors of America is the Facebook presence for PITCA.
● Pressing Iron Enthusiasts, moderated by PITCA members, is a place to share and discover the wide variety of collectible pressing irons.
● TTCN ~ The Trivet Collectors Network is a group where collectors can share favorite images and exchange information about trivets and related laundry day collectibles. Join us!
● TTCN Sales This sister group to TTCN provides a forum to sell trivets, sad iron stands & coffee pot stands.
● The Iron Works! Collectors of Early Iron! All aspects of iron collecting are discussed. Members share cast iron finds, images and information.
● Cast Iron of Colonial America This Facebook group is a place for active cast iron collectors who enjoy Early American cast iron history. Items up to the year 1800 are allowed for discussion.
● Virginia Metalcrafters is a forum to discuss the company history and products of Virginia Metalcrafters. Anyone buying, selling, collecting, or discussing VM is welcome.
● Kollectors of old Kitchen Stuff (KOOKS) was an organization in the USA specializing in antique and vintage kitchenalia for over 20 years. Unfortunately that ended in December 2015 when KOOKS disbanded. While the mother group no longer exists, this Facebook group lives on.