Collecting, cleaning, displaying, researching, and appreciating TRIVETS and related go-withs!
The information on Trivetology is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
The findings, opinions and experiences on this blog are my own, unless stated otherwise.
The reader assumes all liability for their use of the information on this site.
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this blog is Copyright 2008 – 2023, Margaret Lynn Rosack, All Rights Reserved. Sharing of any content or images for commercial use is not permitted.
A brief excerpt and/or a link may be shared for educational purposes, provided credit is given to Margaret Lynn Rosack and Trivetology, with specific direction to the original content.
Please Contact Me to obtain permission prior to sharing any image(s) or longer excerpts.
The purpose of the GDPR is to impose a uniform data security law on all European Union members. In addition, any company that markets goods or services to EU residents, regardless of its location in the world, is subject to the regulation. As a result, GDPR has an impact on data protection requirements globally.
1. Trivetology is a non-commercial, non-profit, personal blog.
2. I don’t accept paid advertising. Any advertising that may appear on this blog was attached by WordPress.
3. I don’t share any reader’s personal information, other than what is voluntarily posted as a Comment.
4. Google Analytics (for tracking website visitors) is not installed on this website.
5. This site uses Automattic software, specifically WordPress, Jetpack, and Akismet.