Collecting, cleaning, displaying, researching, and appreciating TRIVETS and related go-withs!
RIP Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Mountbatten-Windsor, 1926-2022
Since today marks the funeral and burial of Queen Elizabeth II, it seems appropriate to share a trivet commemorating her life and service.
● On face: THE QUEENS SILVER JUBILEE, E II R and 1952-1977
● Description: cast iron with a silvery brushed metal and black finish. This trivet measures 8 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ and weighs 1 pound 9 ounces.There are two short feet and a cleat at the tip. Underneath the end of the handle is a recessed channel, allowing for wall mounting. Mint in the original box.
● On reverse: MADE IN BELPER ENGLAND and the number 5
A similar casting was produced in 1981 to commemorate the wedding of Charles and Diana.
● On face: PRINCE & PRINCESS OF WALES 1981
● Same description as the previous trivet. Mint in the original box.
● On reverse: T. I. PARKRAY LTD, BELPER ENGLAND and the number 1